- Longer lifespan thanks to extra-long tubular plates
- Best battery life with higher electrolyte levels
- Superfast charging with special additives
- Best backup technology from the house of GS YUASA
- Hassle-free performance
- Ultra-low maintenance
TALL TUBULAR 180Ah – 36F+12P
36 Months Flat +
24 Months Pro-rata
- 1. Our 180ah inverter batteries are incorporated with long tubular plates for an additional charge. This higher backup feature is extremely useful in areas that face long and frequent power cuts.
- 2. Imbued with a higher concentration of acid in the electrolyte, our batteries ensure a higher backup especially during power cuts.
- 3. Special additives allow ions to freely flow within the 180ah inverter battery to enhance both the charge acceptance and performance of the battery.
When cleaning your battery, use a moist cotton cloth and disconnect the negative cable before the positive one. When it comes to topping it up, use battery-grade distilled water only. Next, tighten your clamps and apply petroleum jelly. Check the output of the voltage regulator as both overcharging and undercharging can reduce the life of the battery. Recharge your battery only at the recommended current (amps).
Avoid storing the battery sideways. Do not install a lower capacity battery than recommended or interfere with the current charging setting in order to quickly charge the battery as this will seriously affect the battery’s life. While charging, do not connect or remove the battery from the charging circuit while the charger is on. Do not operate or charge the battery if the electrolyte temperature exceeds 60 degrees Celsius.